This 4Runner is the perfect vehicle for island driving.
- Strong engine, 3.4L V6 (Look up online, highest rated, most dependable engine)
- Large Tires with high clearance
- Ice Cold AC!!! Gets cold within seconds.
- Inspected and registered through June of 2020
- Tow Hitch
- 4 door
- No problem going up steep hills and challenging terrain.
- ABS (Antilock Brake Systems)
- Lots of space and storage
- 17-23 Miles Per Gallon
- Within the last year I have invested $2,500 to make all mechanical systems working in excellent condition.
- New entire FRONT and REAR suspensions including shocks and control arms one year ago.
- New Brakes one month ago
- New Tires one year ago
One of the highest rated engines Toyota has built. Many of these 4Runners go for 300,000-400,000 miles. Go ahead and read about it online. Many people believe this is the most reliable engine Toyota has ever built.
One of the strongest vehicles Toyota has ever produced. Most online forums have hundreds of reviews with averages of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
This car is turn key ready to go and has no issues except for cosmetic interior and exterior. There are minor scratches on the exterior and the interior has tears on the seats and is worn down but is fine. All of the electric works on the windows, the only thing that isn't working are the electric controls on the seats. The sun roof has a small leak but can be fixed with $5 worth of flex seal.
My friend owned this car for 13 years and changed the oil religiously.